Contributors

News Flash:

BUSY BUSY BUSY !!!

He's coming to see me next week ((:

Plushi-o-logy is back in business. Be sure to check out the latest collections =D

I'm swamped with essays and tests ):

Requesting Sandra to be my email-pal.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Relishing that Slackiness

It's a girls night out, and all the boys were eliminated! Sorry Zhong Jian and Melvyn. Boys just suck, and girls RULE! :x Ah, just for that day. You guys are still important to us. :)

Char came over to fetch me at 12 am. She was so sweet, driving all the her place at Bukit Timah to Ang Mo Kio to bring me to her house. I'll probably do the same for her, but I ain't got no car and NO LICENSE! #$%^&* to the instructor who failed me. We dropped by Mac to pickup some food for me. I was hungry!

Oh well, when we reached her place, all was asleep and we made our way to her cosy little room with Baileys and milk! Yum I love that concoction all right. But we didn't manage to drink much, it's more like I fell asleep soon after and Charmaine was watching "4bia", that thai movie which featured 4 freaky stories. She was online (no I don't know what she was doing, I was asleep) until 5am, and I woke up at 7.30am and I simply woke her up. I'm mean I know, but I can't help it. I just like to roll around her, and incidently it just woke her. So we talked until it's 10.30am, shared alot of bullshit about our boys, about my work, about her studies, about everything that we didn't have time to catch up to. And I think I made a pretty stupid comment.

"I don't want to see your brother and sister."

"Why?"

"They simply remind me of how old I am."

"Wtf?"

Maybe it's a fact that I first saw Clarence and Charlene when they were in Primary School, and that I can't erase that youthfulness that comes along when I think of them. When I see that both of them are taller and bigger than me, I can't help but feel annoyed at how much older I've grown. I like to be some sort of timeless beauty.

I think the most interesting part of our conversation wasn't the above, but was centric around Naval Piercing. Woo~ It's a priority list thingy from secondary school, we so wanted to try that time. But Naval Piercing is expensive to go for, and the studs are also expensive. I had little pocket money then, but now that I'm working, it sounds perfect. (Also because there's the danger factor of naval piercing, that you can't be too active with it. People who know me will know that I'm hyperactive. )

So I managed to goad Charmaine into it. I like to share something similar with my close friends, like clothes, wallet, and this time, naval piercing. We GPS-ed our way down to Parkway Parade to Stege, and I got a pink one and Char's got her favourite colour in Purple.

To Char: We should go do something special like this again, though I need to think what special things we can still do. I think holiday next. Muacks.

Meanwhile, we went to shop for things that actually can show our tummies. We decided to buy a similar jacket, which we both really like. Man we have similar taste too. MUACKS. And no, that doesn't really show our tummies unless we wear a tube inside.

Walked around some more and I can feel Char wanting to wake Melvyn up and meet him (she's like calling him 1001 times) , and my wanting to go back home to find Zhong Jian. Eventually, Char sent me back (again with GPS) and I think she went to find Melvyn to show him her new naval piercing.

I love naval piercing. Everyone should get it too!

1 comments:

Charmaine Lim said...

Testing. It works Sandy.