Contributors

News Flash:

BUSY BUSY BUSY !!!

He's coming to see me next week ((:

Plushi-o-logy is back in business. Be sure to check out the latest collections =D

I'm swamped with essays and tests ):

Requesting Sandra to be my email-pal.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Health Matters

I was shopping with Tiffany at Parkway Parade yesterday and we came across a health store. These health posters on nutrition and blood type were plastered over the glass doors and we found it to be pretty accurate in its assesstment of us. I'll post them so it may help those interested to improve their health.


This is a perfect assestment of Melvyn. He is indeed analytical and visionary. I give him that. He usually wins hands down at games that require some analyzing, while I'm completely crap at it. He is definitely very settled, so relaxed and happy all the time and also MOTIONLESS. (Okay sorry dear, I'm just kidding!) The strengths and weaknesses apply very much to him too when it comes to food. I doubt very much he would like it if I were to explain why so I will just leave some room for pondering.


B. Well, that's me and Tiffany. I won't say it's completely accurate, but it's more or less there. We both really do have strong immune systems. I for one haven't gotten a fever for at least 5 years or more. Versatility applies more to me than Tiffy though, I'm less picky with food, or rather I am hardly picky with food. Therefore, I really doubt changes in environment and dietary plans would affect me very much. At least, definitely not as much as how they would affect Melvyn, that's for sure (;.


Sad to say, AB is quite rare and I can't find anyone I know well that has AB. Let me know if you're AB then I can update this section!

I was very lucky that there is someone in my household that's of blood type O, so that I can do this comparison study of accuracy. That person is my dearest, beloved Mother, and boy does this fit her to a 'T'. A career woman for years, my Mother has always been the person I admired most. She's really independent and strong. I've seen her at work before and she's really formidable at handling arrangements and her staff effectively, without being tyrannical at all. She's a really nice boss from what I've observed. (I'm not saying this because she's my Mom, it's just true.) It seems that the Weaknesses are accurate but I think that the Strengths are pretty off; correct me if I'm wrong Mom, but yeah, that's how I see it.

As far as my comparison goes for now, I would give it 95% accuracy. So, that being said please look up yours and let me know how accurate it is so I can improve my comparisons and actually consider introducing the store to my Dad, who is really interested in health consumption products. Also, those that want to keep fit and healthy, all the best!

3 comments:

Arameya said...

Oh yay it works..

I just wanted to say.

I'M AN AB.

Ashrt said...

wow that looks so cool, can you take me next time please hehehe

Charmaine Lim said...

Wow, tell me more about yourself, Arameya!