Contributors

News Flash:

BUSY BUSY BUSY !!!

He's coming to see me next week ((:

Plushi-o-logy is back in business. Be sure to check out the latest collections =D

I'm swamped with essays and tests ):

Requesting Sandra to be my email-pal.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Dawn


Good riddance. I have just realised how long a hiatus I've taken from my blog, that long until I even forgot my login info. I was over at blogspot going crazy trying to figure out my password and then I realised my blog, is actually at wordpress. Sandy is going to laugh at me. Yet again. Hmms. Life has been too good to me, it's going to take something back, I know that but I'm not going to waste my time being emo and awaiting the unexpected. My anxiety disorder isn't that bad. If compare my life now to this time last year, I would say, I've gone a long long way and I'm appreciating and loving every moment of it. I'm at that point when I'm ready to wake up and tell myself - It's all real, stop worrying about it all disappearing. Still, I just can't. I know something bad is going to happy, it's all to good. I'm too happy and content, something bad is going to happen to take it all away. One can't be that lucky, just one of the rules of fate. I just can't shake that feeling of impending doom. Sigh. What am I going to do with myself. Maybe, Psychology just ain't a good option for me. The more I read, the more I keep associating myself with all sorts of disorders. I'm becoming a hypochondriac. See, I'm doing it again. Argh. I'll keep this post short, it's a warm up post since I've been away for so long. My brain is searching for things to say but nothing is coming up. Must be withdrawal. Oh yes, I'm also suffering from iPhone withdrawal symptoms. The waranty of my iPhone with Singtel is void, because I dropped it in the toilet and the water damage indicator is bright red. That was a couple of months ago. Miraculously, I got it to work by blowing it toasty warm with a hairdryer and it works fine. Right now, the sound/vibration button doesn't work and I got all upset about it, I started sourcing Mocca.com for people wanting to buy used iPhones. Then, I realised noone is going to want a phone that is warranty void. Ugh. So, I started sourcing for third-party iPhone repairs and came across a forum about a guy who does iPhone repairs. He's sort of freelance. Of course, I've got my misgivings, but he seems reliable. Right now, I'll just have to wait then, or maybe that's the impending doom coming. The guy makes off with my iPhone and disappears. Okay, time to stop, the negative thoughts just ain't helping me. Since my last post, I've stopped with the psychology book because I felt that my brain was on overload and I should take a break, but now, even after so long when I want to start again I think it's a bad idea, seeing all the negative thinking going around in my head now. It's alarm bells not to start. In any case, I know this post has been sort of rambly and unlinked and random so I'll stop off here for today. Before that though, I want to advertise my new blogshop! Here's a little advert then.

Looking for affordable little gifts/trinkets of affection for your loved ones, look no further. We have exactly what you need to put a smile on their faces. Cute, lovable, hugable plushies that are readily available; waiting patiently for you to take them home. Visit http://plushi-o-logy.blogspot.com today!

Basically, the origin of this website. Mel and me have a really really bad habit of spending our money at toy-catching machines. Unfortunately, to us, it's a great pastime. It's so stimulating and thrilling that we have turned it into one of our date events. Almost every week, we will go plushie-hunting to fulfill our horribly-placed release of brain adrenaline. Sounds stupid, but we can't deny our pleasure at working our brain cells to the bone to drop the cute plushies into the holes! :D So yea, I put up the website in hopes of finding a good way to finance our pleasure and also to showcase our conquests! Just a note, all the plushies are first hand! I do not cuddle them all to sleep at night. I put them in a clean, dry place, so rest-assured, they are NOT secondhand. ((: Please visit my blogshop then, if you like something, drop me an email! ^^

Cheers, signing off for now!

0 comments: