Contributors

News Flash:

BUSY BUSY BUSY !!!

He's coming to see me next week ((:

Plushi-o-logy is back in business. Be sure to check out the latest collections =D

I'm swamped with essays and tests ):

Requesting Sandra to be my email-pal.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Caffeine and me.


Coffee. The staple of every Singaporean's diet. I'm no different. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air simply awakens all your senses. It is like a drug waiting, amidst wispy clouds of white steam, for you to indulge in it. Picking up the handle, you breathe in the addictive aroma before lowering your lips into the foamy depths. The first gulp brings a rush so relaxing and refreshing nothing can compare. Not drugs, not alcohol, no cigarettes; caffeine.

Okay, enough fantasizing about coffee. This is my favourite coffee! McCafe's Mochacinno! Yummy :D I took this picture earlier at the Macs at East Coast Park and it just looks so good I had to find an excuse to post it!

Coffee is just an essential part of my life. I can't survive without it. It's like the nicotine in a smoker's cigarette for me. It's my drug. If there's one thing I can't live without is my coffee! My philosophy in life: Coffee and sex. That's all you need! :D

3 comments:

Arameya said...

:/ I wouldn't call McDonald's coffee a "staple" of Singaporean diet...

Where's the good old kopitiam kopi? WHERE IS AN OBLIGATORY PICTURE OF MELVYN IN HIS SINGLET AND SLIPPERS DRINKING KOPI READING NEWS PAPER !?!?!?

Charmaine Lim said...

Lol!! Who are you? I promise to get a photo of Melvyn IN HIS SINGLET AND SLIPPERS DRINKING KOPI AND READING NEWSPAPER!

Anonymous said...

McCafe coffee is the best in all Singapore according to a "knowledgable" citizen... Hrm. I suppose its true. I found it very hard finding a good breakfast cafe in Singapore whereas in melb theyre everywhere! I guess SG just dont have the class we do :p

Come to JC uni via Melb and ill show you REAL coffee :>

Thrawnmalt